Boosting the efficiency of your fleets
Discover our years of accumulated experience for intelligent fleet management
Market-proven Global Intelligent Fleet Management Solution
Fleets operators want to have a solution that can help them manage driver behavior so as to reduce their insurance costs, accident probability, and war & tear on tires and parts, all aiming towards the overall goal of the punctual delivery of goods.
Unlike previous fleet management systems which only offered vehicle tracking and dispatching features, with over 10 years of experience, Advantech's new systems now emphasize real-time management, which relies on powerful computing capabilities in the vehicle to process real-time data collected by its sensing system, so that immediate feedback and response are achieving to further enhance operational efficiency and safety - not to mention significantly reducing operating costs.
"Real-time is the core concept behind the solution"
Advantech's in-vehicle computing box satisfied all the carrier’s requirements and provided an additional benefit. Specifically, the new system enabled delivery confirmations and invoices to be sent within 10 minutes after delivery, improving invoice payments and customer service. With its rugged aluminum enclosure, the system is tolerant to vibration, dust, and water, and supports a wide operating temperature range, making it ideal for extreme in-vehicle environments. The DC power input is designed to handle transient voltage and ignition cold cranking, and the power on/off delay functions allow voltage stabilization when starting the engine.
Advantech's in-vehicle computing box is also equipped with many flexible communication technologies, such as IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Glonass, HSDPA, CDMA , and LTE cellular technology, enabling real-time voice and data transmissions. Focusing on enhancing road safety and reducing operating costs, Advantech continuously develops more solutions that help fleet operators to efficiently improve their management.
Driver Coaching - Advantech feature Vnomics
Compact In-vehicle Computing Box for Fleet Management
- Intel Atom E3826 SOC inside
- One-cable-connection to pair with TREK in-vehicle smart display
- Real time rear view monitoring
- Dual independent display/audio output for both driver and passenger for IVI and digital signage application
- Vehicle diagnostic interface with configurable protocols support
- Built-in GNSS, WLAN, Bluetooth and WWAN (with dual SIM cards) modules
- Intelligent vehicle power management: ignition on/off delay, wake up event controls and system health monitoring and diagnostic
- Wide working temperature (-30 ~ 70° C), 12/24V Car power system compliant (ISO 7637-2) and Anti-shock/vibration (MIL-STD-810G & 5M3)
In-vehicle Smart Display
Compatible with TREK box solutions connecting via a single cable