Smart Bus 2.0 Evolution
We provide Intelligent video analytic and surveillance solutions for your next step
Smart Bus Solution Increases Safety and Convenience in South America
In recent years, urbanization has become a global trend. In many South American cities, the provision of adequate public transportation that facilitates urban mobility has become a critical issue. An eBus system offers a more convenient and economical transit option that suits South America's current economic situation.
Advantech's Smart Bus system provides the ideal solution for municipal and inter-city public transportation. The system design is focused on three important considerations: crime prevention, back-end monitoring and safety. Additional features, such as advertising, bus positioning, and tocketing and fare collection, are also considered.
Advantech Smart Bus 2.0, Comprehensive Fleet Management Solution
Advantech's Smart Bus solution comprises in-vehicle computing box and smart display satisfy the needs of metropolitan bus fleets for vehicle tracking and mobile resource management. Built-in sensors collect all intra-vehicle data, including engine speed, tire pressure, passenger and eTickets numbers, and vehicle recordings, to provide a detailed vehicle driving operations. This data is then transmitted to a back-end cloud to facilitate subsequent analysis.
The solution is also equipped with an in-vehicle surveillance (IVS) system to ensure that driver and passenger safety is prioritized at all times. Additional technologies include lane departure warning system (LDWS), forward collision warning system (FCWS) and pedestrian detection system (PDS).
TREK-674 Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA) Solution
In-vehicle Computing Box for Surveillance & Fleet Management
- Intel® Atom™ E3827 SOC
- Easily paired with TREK in-vehicle smart displays (TREK-303/306)
- Supports up to 8 analog video inputs and 4 audio inputs
- Accessible external SSD tray with key-lock protection
- Vehicle diagnostics interface with configurable protocols
- Built-in GNSS, WLAN, Bluetooth, and WWAN (dual SIM cards) modules
- Supports ignition on/off/delay functions, wake-up event control, and system health monitoring and diagnostics
- Wide working temperature range (-30°C ~ 70°C), supports 12/24V vehicle power (ISO 7637-2) and certificated for shock and vibration tolerant
In-vehicle Smart Display
Compatible with TREK box solutions connecting via a single cable