The ADAM-4000 series modules are compact, sensor-to-computer interface units designed for reliable operation in harsh environments. Built-in microprocessors independently provide intelligent signal conditioning, analog I/O, digital I/O, data display, and RS-485 communication through Modbus protocols. With RFID and USB technology, users have additional options for configuration and inspection, even when unpowered.
The ADAM-4100 series modules are robust data acquisition and control units supporting wider operating temperature, higher noise immunity and wide power input.
ADAM-4000/ 4100 SERIES
PRODUCTS IN DETAIL
Analog I/O Modules
Digital I/O Modules
ANALOG INPUT MODULES
provide various sources of input, such as thermocouple, RTD, thermistor or general analog signals
DIGITAL INPUT MODULES
provide isolation and fault protection, which secure a stable operation
RS-422/485 REPEATER MODELS
boost existing RS-422/485 signals to cover longer distances up to 1,200 m and increase maximum number of connected nodes by 32
convert RS-232 signals to RS-422/485 signals (and vice versa) without changing the PC's hardware or software
Most Popular Protocol for Industrial Automation
ADAM-4000/ 4100 series modules feature Modbus/RTU as a best remote data transmission protocol.
- One of the most widely used standard protocols for automation
- As an universal remote I/O modules to operate with system via Modbus
Easy for integration
- Provides the sample code and command for users to program
Non-stop Monitoring with Watchdog Timer and Protection
For stable and constant performance, ADAM-4000/ 4100 features a Watchdog Timer and maximum protection to ensure the highest level of system reliability.
- Data accuracy assured by enhanced ESD / EFT / Surge Protection
Module stability ensure
- Once a problem is detected, the Watchdog Timer automatically recovers the system
Save maintenance costs
- Watchdog Timer enhances system stability and reduces the maintenance cost
Various interfaces to meet your needs
Integration with embedded systems or PLC systems via USB or RS-485.
Friendly L-shape cable design *
- Optionally 90 degree micro USB Type-A USB cable with a locking mechanism to provide a stable connection
Micro USB interface *
- The new ADAM-4100 series can be powered and transmit data via micro USB interface
* Only featured on B version of ADAM-4100 series selected models.
Now, you can access ADAM-4100 series modules (B version) by passive RFID for more efficient management.
Quickly obtain module status
- Quickly retrieve module information (I/O value, alarm event, and etc.) via the RFID interface
- Recorded RFID tag information (model name, serial number, user deﬁned information, etc.) makes module ﬁeld maintenance easy